Sewer Inspections - Sewer Repair

Sewer Video Inspection, Sewer Camera, Sewer Camera Inspection & Locates, Pipe Inspection

SEWER CAMERA INSPECTIONS

Our Sewer Cameras will provide a live COLOR picture which will display on our LCD Monitor and will record any visual images simultaneously onto a flash drive. These Cameras have small transmitters attached to the end of the sewer cable. We push the cable inside the drain or sewer line and the infrared light illuminates the interior of the sewer line.This camera will identify if there are any problems with the existing line. The transmitter will send a signal to the Locator and will allow our technicians to determine the precise depth of the sewer pipe and the location of the problem being viewed. Pinpointing the location will provide accurate estimates and minimize surface impacts. If a repair is recommended by one of our technicians, we always recommend you get a second opinion and at least three estimates. Repairs are expensive, make sure you choose a company you TRUST. 

Sewer Repair

Sewer Excavation Denver, Sewer Repair Denver, Sewer Clean-out Installation Denver

SEWER EXCAVATIONS

If a problem is found in your sewer line, several options may exist for the repair. The two we specialize in are excavation and pipebursting. We are Licensed, Insured & Bonded with all the municipalities within the Denver Metro. The method that is best for you will depend on the specific problem with the mainline, as well as, the regulations within the city the property is located. Our technicians will be happy to discuss which option is best suited for your repair.  

Pipe Bursting

Pipe Bursting Denver Metro, Trenchless Sewer Repair Denver. Trenchless Sewer Replacent Denver

TRENCHLESS SEWER REPLACEMENT

Pipe bursting is a trenchless method of replacing buried pipelines without the need for a traditional construction trench.  "Launching and receiving pits" replace the trench needed by conventional pipe-laying. 

Trenchless Technology allows sewer and pipe replacement without major excavation and without disturbing precious landscaping, parking lots, and concrete surfaces. The damaged sewer line is used as a conduit and guide for the new pipe. As the new pipe passes through the existing pipe, it actually pulls in a full size replacement pipe. After installation of the new pipe, it is then connected to the existing system. 

call today 303-255-8882

Contact Us

Request Job Estimate OR Call for Immediate Response 303-255-8882

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

give us 1% of your trust - we will earn the other 99%

Drain America LLC

Thornton, CO 80233

(303) 255-8882